During implementation, programs will be developed and implemented to optimally reduce procurement costs through:
- developing responsibility matrices – who, when and on what basis makes purchase decisions (on strategic raw materials and / or auxiliary materials),
- development of optimal purchasing batches (EOQ),
- classification of suppliers,
- improving negotiating skills of industry experts and suppliers (training)
- price verification.
We can guarantee full development and implementation of the supply area management system, improvement of employees’ qualifications and significant cost reduction. A huge number of man-hours, machines and equipment, electricity, materials and raw materials, time, quality, all these elements make up the level of operating costs generated in a complex production environment. Their too high level is caused in particular by:
- frequent changes in production plans resulting in frequent retooling of machines negatively affecting the level of productivity,
- lack of objectives in the form of operational indicators,
- extensive reporting system and lack of deviation indicators, which are the basis for production planning at the operational level as well as planning of material purchases,
- changes in the production plan resulting in a change of several hundred percent in the business plan,
- lack of parameters describing objectively the volume of work and the volume of production.
These and other factors create the environment for our activities. Comprehensive solutions together with the full implementation of the Management system cause changes in the attitudes and behaviour of employees throughout the company.
The effects of the System 10000 activities include:
- improving the use of raw materials, time and machinery;
- reduction of energy consumption;
- optimization of production planning in connection with sales and purchasing planning;
- implementation of the employment restructuring program by separating areas of ancillary activities, improving productivity and introducing proposals supporting employment reduction (eg Labour Pool);
- full parameterization of the manufacturing process;
- significant reduction in production costs.
Technical departments provide services that have a decisive impact on the level of productivity achieved by production departments. Where production processes are highly mechanized and automated the role of support services is very significant. Frequently observed lack of a systematic approach to issues related to the maintenance of the machinery causes downtime that negatively affects the level of productivity and operational profitability of the company.
System 10000 specialists will develop and guarantee the successful implementation of comprehensive management systems eliminating any deviations from the required formula of the Technical Services.
Lack of success in implementing strategies in many organizations has nothing to do with the quality of defined goals or specific development directions. Most failures in achieving strategic goals are caused by the fact that these goals always remain strategic goals. Goals, even if they are passed on to organization members, are difficult to interpret and few managers and supervisors are able to determine how they can influence their implementation.
Regardless of the area in which the System 10000’s implementation is carried out, its goals are defined before it begins. It is best if they are a consequence of strategic goals, but they often launch the strategy creation process. System 10000 specialists accompany the management team members, helping to properly define the goals for each employee holding a managerial position in the organization. It is very important that everyone who can have a positive impact on achieving their goals, ensure their participation and be aware of how their presence and work in the organization can influence its development.
Measurable financial effects are not the only results of the System 10000 work. The 10000 System implements a methodology for creating norms and standards as well as new instruments and procedures to assist in short- and long-term planning.