Although planning is part of every enterprise’s activity, many organizations still encounter problems with:
- determination of optimal inventory levels and their maintenance;
- definition of product portfolio
- determination of production volume;
- determination of start and end of production process
The absence of appropriate planning mechanisms is justified by the need to meet the clients’ needs. The effects of the lack of appropriate forecasting and planning tools in an enterprise include:
- continuous changes in job positions;
- reduction of planning to one production shift or to one day;
- lack of a stable level of efficiency and productivity of the manufacturing process;
- maintaining excess employment;
- tendency to fill warehouses to maximum levels.
Accepting the weaknesses of a planning system means results in inflated operating costs and organizational chaos. The System 10000 creates and implements the right tools to enable the proper planning process in the company. In most enterprises, the costs associated with the purchase of supplies and raw materials exceed 50 percent of all costs generated by the organization. This is an area where employee negotiating skills are just as important as a precisely defined and implemented management system, ensuring that the costs incurred are at an optimal level.
If in the organization:
- the level of storage of raw materials or auxiliary materials is alarmingly high,
- prices of purchased raw materials are too static,
- the group of suppliers is narrow and shows no rotation,
- payment terms are not satisfactory
The transport of finished goods and raw materials creates operating costs that are often too high.
The reasons for their creation lie both inside the company and in its environment. Problems that every logistics employee can easily identify are very diverse. The most common ones include:
- irregular and difficult to plan customer orders,
- shipments that do not fully use the available transport capacity
- waste of time when loading and unloading cargo
- irregular number of shipments destabilizing warehouse operations,
- difficult to handle trade of returnable packaging.
All these reasons to a different degree increase the cost of a transport unit.
Developed and implemented programs appropriate to the situation of the enterprise allow optimizing transport costs while ensuring a high level of customer service. In the face of a growing barrier to sales on the domestic market and increasing competition, sales are becoming a key area of business for every enterprise. Despite many efforts like expanding sales departments, numerous sales trainings, and conducting marketing campaigns, the effects are usually not satisfactory. Phenomena to be observed in the enterprises such as loss of sales markets, decreasing sales volumes, dissatisfied customers reporting complaints over both product quality, timeliness of order processing and service are only the effects of complex problems. Finding the reasons for this is very difficult and requires a comprehensive analysis of the company’s sales area.
The analysis covers:
- sales and marketing management systems,
- current sales training programs,
- use of the working time of salespeople,
- knowledge of sales techniques affecting the efficiency of meetings,
- sales incentive systems,
- market expansion programs,
The analysis conducted by System 10000 allows to find the answer to the question: “… why we don’t sell, in spite of making so much effort …”. Accurate identification of the problem is just the beginning of the path to success in the area of sales.
System 10000 specialists, with the participation of company employees:
- design and implement sales and marketing management systems tailored to individual customer needs,
- develop incentive systems for all sales department employees,
- conduct a training program focused on sales techniques, effective business meetings, tele-marketing (employees of Customer Service Offices),
- develop and implement strategies for acquiring new customers and, as a result, expanding the market,
- design and implement a system for clearing the distribution channels of finished products,
- create tools for forecasting and sales planning,
- determine the optimal volume of tasks for sales representatives ensuring the right level of customer service,
- prepare sales management and control systems,
- conduct a training program aimed at improving presentation and negotiation skills and the use of sales techniques,
- develop detailed sales plans for individual market segments, taking into account geographical division and seasonality.
The result of the actions taken will be the activation of sales on domestic and foreign markets.
Behavioural changes of employees are a specific characteristic feature of the solutions offered by the System 10000 System. The success of jointly implemented projects largely depends on the involvement of employees and management in development work, while the lasting effect of the results obtained will always depend on the durability of changes in employee behaviour. Changes are triggered every day of project implementation, with every contact with employees. It is important that the process of implementing individual procedures is accompanied by full understanding and participation of employees. Incorrectly defined goals, inability to identify problems, habits, stereotypes and paradigms, natural fear of change – all this can be an obstacle in the process of developing and implementing management systems. The training program implemented during the project is addressed to all employees in managerial positions (foremen, supervisors, managers, directors) and adequately removes the barriers facing full implementation, understanding and acceptance of the systems.